Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lunacake

This is my word for the day. Don't worry, not to become a habit. I have a hard enough time keeping standard vocabulary on the tip of my tongue, let alone adding to Webster's. No, this would be the word that tumbled forth when trying to describe my state of mind to a friend on the phone. *still waiting for word from the IRS* When, as usual, the swirling vortex in my head is going faster than the speed of my mouth (a feat all in itself). I couldn't decide on "lunatic" or "fruitcake". The result being "lunacake". Nice, huh? I think it should be blazoned across a pink tee. It would also be a cute name if I ever decide to open a bakery. Or, should Brangelina actually adopt the whole world and demand that every child get branded, this is going on my derriere. (Lunacake Jolie-Pitt. Take that, Shiloh.) Though I like to think of myself as more cupcake than fruitcake, well, who am I kidding, it's a toss-up, really.

No comments: